A Brookielynn’s Bungalow house subscription is ideal for those that frequently use our spaces.
Some of our current subscribers are direct sales team leads hosing monthly meetings, photographers, artisans hosting series classes, meetup groups and companies conducting monthly training sessions.
The house subscriptions gives you an hour free, flexibility in scheduling and preferred access to the house.
With a subscription, you will be able to use the house in one hour increments and you can use your five hours towards any of the three rooms–The Maker’s Room, Studio Room 1 and Studio Room 2.
Subscribers are able to use the rooms consecutively, so that means that you can use two of your hours towards one room and at the same time two hours for another.
Why is consecutive room rental so great? The bottom floor of the house is $165 hour, but you can essentially have the two most popular rooms at the same time for two hours for less than half the cost. #HaveAParty
Buy 4 hrs get 1 free!
- Only $50 per hour (regularly $65 for photography rooms)
- Use your 5 hours in one or more hour increments for any room on the first floor, i.e. photography studios or maker’s room.
- Purchase 4 pk of reservation hours at the discounted rate, and get 1 hour free–$125 per month savings you can keep or pass off to clients.
- Preferred access to online scheduling calendar
- No deposit required on rooms
- Personal key code to enter the house during your sessions.
- Schedule up to the hour of need. No prior notice required if calendar space is available, just jump online, reserve the space and go!
- Consecutive hours in two rooms during same reservation is ALLOWED
- Hours do not roll over month-to-month.
Photographers, Texas weather is unpredictable at best–especially in springtime and our summers melt make-up off! Your home/their home is not always a great option for sessions, but Brookielynn’s Bungalow is a home with a beautiful bed, white shiplap walls, beautiful furniture, 100+ year old hardwood floors and charm for days! Choose Brookielynn’s Bungalow for your upcoming sessions. You will not be disappointed.
We are located in the heart of historic downtown Frisco, wrap around porch, hand painted stair case, handicap accessible, wi-fi, flat screen television with full cable, Alexa and a fully functioning kitchen.