- This event has passed.
A Day’s Worth of Planning = A Month’s Worth of Posts + Bonus Planning Session
September 10, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0$195.00
A Day’s Worth of Planning = A Month’s Worth of Posts
Social media marketing strategy for busy entrepreneurs + bonus planning session & lunch!
Are you a busy business owner just trying to stay afloat doing #AllTheThings?
- Do you go to bed at night wondering if anything you posted will make a difference.
- Do you wonder if you are making any impact online at all?
- Do you have low engagement?
- Low # of followers?
- Low turn out to your events?
- Do you get side-tracked 12 times a day when you go to post on your FB?
- Do you post business stuff on your profile?
- Are you confused about the reason to use a page or a group?
- Do you wonder if you need a group?
- Do you even have Facebook page for your business at all?
- Do you wonder if you should be paying for FB ads, or boosting posts like FB suggests?
🌟Let me show you how to do it all efficiently, effectively and effortlessly.
🌟Let me show you how to prepare, plan and execute an entire month’s worth of posts in just one little day.
🌟Let me show you how to scale your following, scale your engagement and scale your ticket or product sales online with a consistent and doable plan for your Facebook and Instagram.
This is my most popular class, and entrepreneurs absolutely love it! But this time I’m adding my follow-up optional planning session! Not only will you learn how, but you’ll leave having DONE it, too!
You will walk away feeling soooo sooo much better and more confident in what you are doing and accomplishing online. Pink promise.😉
10:30 am – 11:00 am Introduction of yourself, your business and your key questions regarding social media marketing
11:00 am – 12:00 pm A Day’s Worth of Planning = A Month’s Worth of Posts presentation (learning)
12:00 pm – 12:30 pm Working Lunch at the Bungalow (Jason’s Deli boxed lunch included with your ticket)
12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Planning social media campaign, collecting content, and scheduling posts (application)
Key Class Take Aways:
- What to post. (content creation)
- Where to find it (sourcing)
- How to save it for later (digital organization)
- How to schedule you posts through FB’s platform (and how to schedule on Instagram)
- How to write the perfect post
- Why pics and video matter
- How many posts per day
- How often to post
- What time of day to post
- How to focus your posts, and why focus actually brings a lot more eyeballs on your brand
- How and why to collaborate on events with other community businesses, and…
- How to plan & schedule an entire month’s worth of marketing in one day, so you have the TIME to do #AllTheThings
- An entire month of planning DONE✔️
- An entire month of content WRITTEN✔️
- An entire month of content SCHEDULED✔️
You cannot afford NOT to learn how to do this. Spend less time doing more. Invest in your sanity and grow your business by working SMART not hard.
People pay more than a $1000 per month to have someone ELSE manage their social. People let other people market THEIR business. No one knows your business like you do, and no one can market your business like you can. Trust me. Save your money. YOU. CAN. DO. IT!
Who’s with me?