Kerri Goldsworth: Macrame Expert
- What are you most passionate about?I am most passionate about my family and my dogs. I love doing things to make them happy. Professionally I am most passionate about helping people feel better. Immediately after getting their hair done, you feel like you can take on the world.
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it? I would decorate homes and would help people find their passion. Your home is your safe space and represents you. You should always have a space that you can retreat to and refuel.
- What are you surprisingly good at? Im surprisingly good at reading people.
- What is the biggest proof that you are good at what you do? People come back and refer their friends.
- How did you begin teaching workshops? Brooklyn asked me to come teach at Brookielynn’s Bungalow! Hahaha!
- What is your biggest accomplishment? I set a monetary goal with my hair business, and I met it by my third year. It was my way of proving to myself I could do it.
- What problems do you consistently solve for your clients? You would be amazed what I get asked. I’m basically a therapist. People need a safe space to vent. Being stuck in a chair with wine also helps. LOL
- If you had a penny for every time you heard “can I be blonder?”, you’d be a millionaire.
- Does your formal education connect to your current work? I have a degree in finance from Texas Tech. I do not use it on a regular basis, but always something to fall back on.
- What are you complimented on most in your work? My creativity and thinking outside box.
Photography: Vanessa Bordasch Photography
Christilynn Heumann: Founder of Southern Supper Club
Tilson & Co was born out of a deep desire to help others cultivate home and southern hospitality in their own lives. Our homes are not meant to be museums; they are to be our mission field for our community: a safe place for our family to land, and a place where Jesus and others are always welcome.
Photographer: Vanessa Bordasch Photography
Rajani Satish: Needle Felting
Q. What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
A. Whether professionally or personally, being creative is most important to me. Creativity
allows me to think out of the box and explore forever.
Q. What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
A. Create beautiful artwork and learn from each piece.
Q. What are you surprisingly good at?
A. Honestly, I, myself am surprised when I see myself do this; Cook!!!
Q. What is the biggest proof that you are good at what you do?
A. Everyone who has purchased or received my artwork as a gift, has always come back and told me
how much they loved the piece. The buck doesn’t stop there, they share it with friends and the
love of art spreads.
Q. How did you begin teaching workshops?
A. The passion to learn and spread this joy of creativity.
Q. What is your biggest accomplishment?
A. I set a tiny goal last year to make a fixed amount of money from my business. End of year, I
achieved a little more than the target. (Elated as well as surprised)
Q. If you had a penny for every time you heard _”ohhh, its so beautiful”_, you’d be a millionaire.
Q. Does your formal education connect to your current work? If so, how? If not, why?
A. Not at all. Research scientist vs an artist. But they do have one thing in common; being able to
think out of the box to achieve the end result.
Q. What are you complimented on most in your work?
A. My ability to multi-task and achieve my targets.
Q. Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
A. Anyone who loves to learn new things and would like to destress at the same time
Shannon White, LCSW, Certified Coach
What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
- Both personally and
professionally, I am most passionate about helping people to identify God’s vision for their
lives in order to cooperatively advance the Kingdom of God. I believe that we all serve as
individual pieces of God’s big puzzle and until we make a decision to pursue our individual
purpose, the puzzle remains incomplete.
What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
- Encourage people to operate in their authentic self and walk in the manifestation of their purpose.
What are you surprisingly good at?
- Motivational speaking, teaching, exhortation, writing
What is the biggest proof that you are good at what you do?
- The testimonies I receive from my clients, workshop participants and readers
How did you begin teaching workshops?
- I realized that I could impact more than one person at a time and got hooked. I started doing trainings and continuing education workshops and expanded to motivational speaking engagements
What is your biggest accomplishment?
- Outside of my beautiful children, completing my book, Confront Your Comfort Excel In Your Press: Your Personal Guide to Reaching Your Victorious Place
What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
- I help my clients, particularly women, to Identify limiting beliefs and other emotional roadblocks prohibiting them from living prosperously in every area of their life. My goal Is to help my clients and event participants get back on track and empower them to take the necessary steps to reach success and true joy in their personal and professional life
If I had a penny for every time I heard an excuse, I’d be a millionaire.
Does your formal education connect to your current work? If so, how? If not, why?
- Yes, I have. my Masters in Social Work, and I am licensed as a mental health therapist. I combine these skills with my coaching certification to help my clients to dig deeper to Identify the underlying reasons for their setback. Most coaches do not have formal training, which Is what sets me apart from other coaches and speakers.
What are you complimented on most in your work?
- thorough assessment of the issues prohibiting success and the ability to empower clients and event participants
Swetha Kalluri: Watercolor, Hand-lettering & Calligraphy
- What are you most passionate about professionally? Personally?
- Professionally my mission is to have everyone indulge in what I teach, which means a new take on old theories and lots of fun. Just learning to flow with the moment. Learning to relax and unwind in a casual way, with no pressures or targets. I want to debunk the idea that you need to be born an artist to indulge in art. Personally, I want to lead a fulfilling life filled with creative ideas and loads of happy moments with family and close ones
- What would you do even if you didn’t get paid to do it?
- I have done it for many years and money will not retrain me on creating art
- What are you surprisingly good at?
- What is the biggest proof that you are good at what you do?
- I am told that I teach with patience and make every effort to help my students achieve great results easily! I love to break the rules, love short cuts and believe in working smart.
- How did you begin teaching workshops?
- I always had a dream to teach workshops. I was called upon by a local boutique to do a watercolor workshop and then it took off officially with Brooklyn’s interference and encouragement.
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- In a few months I have gained much appreciation and encouragement which makes me gain confidence to carry on this mindful business that I am heading.
- What problems do you consistently solve for your clients?
- I get them started, that’s the biggest hurdle in my view. Once they hop over the journey is easy.
- If you had a penny for every time you heard _For a moment I forget what’s happening in my life!_________, you’d be a millionaire.
- Does your formal education connect to your current work? If so, how? If not, why?
- I finished by Masters in Finance and worked as a Financial Planner to finally come back to my childhood hobby- painting. I had a sold-out sale of my painted vases as a kid and that was the beginning of my creative journey, I must say!
- What are you complimented on most in your work?
- Originality and vibrant colors
- Who is your ideal client and why should they connect with you?
- Anyone wanting to experience meditative, peaceful and a calming experience. Wipe away your worries ad gain sense of control and self-worth! Or just have fun!