- This event has passed.
Standing Out in a Crowded Social Media Circus
July 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC+0$73.50 – $97.00
All entrepreneurs share one singular challenge. We all struggle to juggle the various hats required to run our
three ring circus business.
Most of us started our businesses out of passion and love for whatever is we do. NEVER have I heard a client say I started my business because I’m good at business, and then I found something to ‘business’ about.
It’s because of your underlying passion that small businesses have a leg up on big business with regard to social media marketing.
You and only you have the ability to be the ring leader of your business online because you and only you have the passion for what you do.
- Hire people to do your shipping. Hire them for your cleaning, inventory, delivery, dog walking and photography, but don’t let someone else pretend to be you online. IF you still want to hire someone because you. just. CAN’T with all this, then AT LEAST attend this class so that you will know enough to hold marketers accountable for what they are doing with your money.
- Let me show you how to make your personality show through in your posts.
- Let me show you how to focus in on key components of “you” to create your unique brand, grow your followers, build loyalty amongst your clients and ultimately BOOST YOUR SALES.
- I know money talks, but let me show you how sharing the story of who you are will far and away set you apart from every other person who does what you do.
- Don’t believe me? Scroll through my FB feed (Brookielynn’s Bungalow). Look at the posts and tell me which ones got the most love.
- Let me show you how taking one day to plan will produce an entire month of meaningful, authentic and effective content to grow your brand.
For all you that have attended “A Day’s Worth of Planning…”, This is an updated version of that class that now includes a multi-focused approach to planning while allowing you the room to infuse your personality into 100% of your posts.
I know I’ve said “planning” a lot. If you don’t like planning then you’re gonna have to get over that.
No more shouting, “Buy my $hi&!… hey hey hey over here… I have a freakin’ sale! I bake! I make wreaths. Look I made it to 100 followers. Yay me! Did you know I organize. I have a stencil sign business. I’ll pretty much make anything so I can make a sale.” Nope. Big fat no more of that crap.
No wonder so many people tell me they don’t feel comfortable posting more than once. It’s because YOU don’t even like what you are posting. For God’s sake… No more trying to compete with zero direction or know-how. Just a little bit of your day with me will rock your world online.
You’ll be so knowledgeable that your problems will include things like, which trick should I use THIS time, and I slept too much last night because I wasn’t worried about my social media.
You don’t have to compete with a gimpy Nemo fin anymore.
You don’t have to shout at people to buy stuff if you first seek to let them into who you are.
I know. You don’t have the time to do that. That’s hokey and stupid and sooo passive.
I promise you this works and I’m gonna show you post after post after post to drive that point home.
I’m gonna show you how to be REAL online, turn your followers into friends and market your business by design instead of default. Take my hand. Let me lead you to the promise land.
The Class includes the following PLUS a bonus–3 months of the mastermind for 50% the price!
1.5 hrs of instruction
30 min of Q&A
Hard Copy of the NEW EDITION Action Guide
Hard Copy of the NEW EDITION Social Calendar
and as a bonus, I’ll give you the opportunity to get my reference list of “Posting Best Practices”!!!