As I have traveled around, meeting other makers and DIY enthusiasts, the number one question I get asked, time and time again, is...
“how in the world do you get so many people to show up for your workshops?”
If I had to guess, you’re having the same struggle. You’ve got mad skills and a super fun plan for a workshop, but that’s where the momentum train stops. Either you’re not sure how to promote it (You’ve invited all your Facebook friends, now what?), you don’t really have a great place to host it, (Trust me, your dining room isn’t a great place, although I understand that might be all you have), you’re not sure what to charge and people don’t know how to pay (Cash or check? What is this? 1997?)
Eventually the whole thing starts to feel like a good idea that’s not practical to execute. So you think, “well, maybe someday…..” and move on.
Or maybe you’ve been teaching workshops, but the same thing over and over isn’t filling seats any more. Your customers are ready for something new and you’re ready for new customers. You’ve seen the local sip-and-doodle close their doors and you can’t help but wonder if your workshop days are numbered.
Listen. I get it. We all had to start from somewhere and it is not. easy. Keeping up with trends, delivering a product that will resonate with customers, and trying to make money at the same time. But over years and years of experience and hard work, I have built a solid name for myself in this industry, and now I’m going to help you do the same.
Introducing Brookielynn’s Bungalow
I have created a one-stop-shop for local makers to teach and attend creative workshops.
Using my social media presence, my established website, and a quickly growing team of amazing local artisans, I take the guess work out of workshop marketing, venue and registrations. You supply the idea and the raw materials – let me help with the rest!
You can trust me on this.
I've personally taught more than 500 workshops including breaking the world record for the largest workshop on Earth (10/1/16 | Celina, TX | 322 paid attendees). I have more than 17,000 followers on social media and get 40,000+ views per week on Pinterest. I am the creator of many unique workshop kits, the Bungalow Craft Crate, and when you think creative, you think Brookielynn’s Bungalow.
How did I get there?
Well, if there's one thing I’m good at, it's teaching and promoting workshops. That’s where it all started and it’s still the foundation of my business. Through Brookielynn’s Bungalow I utilize all my expertise for you every single day. Finding a mentor can be difficult. It’s not like they’re under “M” in the yellow pages. But that’s what I’m providing through BB. Guidance, exposure, and a friend to help you do what you love. It’s honestly kind of a no-brainer.
What you get with your subscription:
- One Workshop per month listed on BrookielynnsBungalow.com
- Optional Bio, Headshot and Business Information featured on Brookielynn's Bungalow (additional $25 one time fee)
- 17K + followers specifically looking for workshops.
- 2 hour workshop in Maker's Room for only $50. ($20 savings!)
- 30 minute consult each month for each workshop. Let me use my invaluable wisdom and expertise to help you ensure the success of your workshop! ($99 value!)
- Cross promotional value. This alone is invaluable to filling the seats in your classes. With everyone driving traffic to the Brookielynn's Bungalow workshop link, everyone will see everyone else's workshops!
- Advice and mentorship from yours truly
- Keep 92% of workshop registration money.
- Money dispersed via PayPal 2 days after workshop.
- Only a 3 month commitment required
- Click here to subscribe and become a Brookielynn's Bungalow artisan instructor today!
What I need from you:
Either you already have workshop experience or lots and lots of passion for what you make.
Someone with a social media presence. Website preferred, but not mandatory.
Local to the Frisco area.
An interest in seriously growing your business. Let’s work hard, together!
I am so excited to be offering this new and unique opportunity for my fellow makers. I can’t wait to see where we can go and what we can achieve.
I did it, and you can too!
Click the button below to begin a little chat in facebook messanger (isn't technology GRAND). We will ask a few questions to get to know your biz better and then personally connect with you. Eip! We can't wait to connect!